Transsiberian Video #3: Chisinau

Ok, ok, I know this isn't the Transsiberian quite yet. I wanted to explore a couple countries before I went to Russia to begin that official trip, and I had a blast exploring Romania and Moldova, the latter of which is featured in this video.

Did you know Moldova is the least visited European country? It shouldn't be, because it is cheap, has loads of history, beautiful markets, friendly people and lots of wineries. One of which is in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the largest wine cellar (by number of bottles, at over 1.5 million)? I went to that winery...and it's big.

I arrived in Moldova via train, and I hit the ground running.

In this video, you'll see:

and so much more that I've mentioned in my blog, all in a short little video.



Enjoy.


Comments