Transsiberian Video #4: St. Petersburg

At long last, the video that initiates the Russian part of my 2016/2017 Transsiberian journey!

I fell in love with St. Petersburg, and it still is my favorite city in the world that I've visited. It was a magical place, especially in winter, with the snow sprinkling down over candy-colored Neoclassical and Baroque buildings.

It was hard to edit this video, because I knew there was no way to capture the beauty and majesty of this city. I tried to focus instead on the fun I had with Calvin and the Monsoon Diaries while exploring the city during New Year's Eve and the excitement of us hopping on our first Russian train.

In this video, you'll see...

...and so much more that I've mentioned in my blog, all in a short little video.






Enjoy.

Comments