Baltics Video #5: Helsinki

Part five of my Baltics trip series takes place in Helsinki. I had a brief one-night stay in Helsinki which allowed me plenty of time to eat all of the Finnish capital's delightful cuisine.

I departed early in the morning from Stockholm, got on a brief flight and a train from the airport and found myself in the beautiful downtown Helsinki. The city was abuzz, and I was excited to finally arrive in the more affordable Euro-zone. No more $23 cheeseburgers!

The affordability cost me some health as I noshed on the plentiful snacks at the vendors along the harbor as well as the Hakaniemi market hall, and spent some of those Euros on much-needed medications for a mysterious cold.

Thanks again to Parker Jarvie at Company 3 for working as the colorist on this video. He made the scenery as beautiful as it was in person.

In this video, you'll see...
  • my inability to properly focus my camera while I film myself (again)
  • me use some VR at the Helsinki City Museum
  • eat every.single.thing. in the Hakaniemi market hall (oh, how I can still taste those pastries...)
  • the bizarre sewer art installation I uncovered via Spotted By Locals
and more that I've mentioned in my blog.

Enjoy.






Comments